Saturday, February 27, 2010

...and we're off!

I'm Karisa, and I'm a teacher, a student, a baker, and a foodie living in Philadelphia. I love eating; that's something you should probably know. I love baked goods. I love pasta. I love spending time in the kitchen (on the cooking side; not a fan of dishes). I love my cat (she also loves baked goods).

Hmm... what else?

My plan for this blog is to review recipes and restaurants that I love (or don't love). I know that this is just another blog about food in a sea filled with some big, big fish, but I'm hoping to make my own splash. (I also love metaphors, though I will try, for your sake, to not use them too often.)

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Let me know! I promise to read every comment that comes through this blog, though I won't be able to respond to all of them.

So, to be perfectly cliche... bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment